Chiropractic is the # 1 Choice in Alternative Healthcare.
- 85% of Americans will suffer incapacitating low back pain in their lifetime.
- 40% of Americans with back pain lasting more than two weeks will go to
- 6.8% of the population suffers from back pain at any given time.
- Federal agencies now recommend chiropractic treatment over other
forms of medical care for acute low back pain.
- Chiropractic is the second largest primary health care provider in the
- Federal programs Medicare/Medicaid, Government Employees Hospital Association
Benefit Plan and Postmasters Benefit Plan cover chiropractic.
- "There is an overwhelming body of evidence indicating that chiropractic
management of low-back pain is more cost-effective than medical management."